Project Kics - R40 Composite Racing Lug Nut Set (16x4), M12x P1.25
- Super light-weight thin-wall contruction using strong light-weight OEM quality materials. 40g Each Lug Nut
- Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact.
- External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation.
- Full stud engagement and can accomodate long racing studs.
- Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing nuts.
- Japan patented (No. 1192260) and USA patent applied.
- Lug body produced by Cold-Forged SCM-435 material.
- Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish.
Package includes 4 wheel locks + 2 key adapters. Note: These are designed with tapered bottoms for aftermarket wheels that fit the requirement. DO NOT use them on stock wheels or those that require inverted lugs. M12 x 1.25mm application: Fits Subarus, Nissans, Infiniti etc.
|This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 24 February, 2011.