SPL TITANIUM Series Rear Toe Links R35 GT-R SPL RTA R35
SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Rear Toe Links (RTA) allow for an increased range of rear toe adjustment, necessary for lowered street cars and performance alignments for racing.
Using FEA (Finite Element Analysis) our CNC milled 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum arms are designed to exceed factory strength and durability. SPL Parts' exclusive Double Adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly along with 6061-T6 Aluminum clamps to reduce weight and prohibit corrosion, while offering quick and easy adjustment. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength.
Our next generation NCT motorsports bearing feature a carbon fiber Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, lower friction, smoother articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The injection-molded slot-loaded liner is also self-lubricating and self-cleaning, offering robust reliability for street and track use.
Purchase with our SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Rear Camber Links (#SPL RLL R35) and SPL Parts Eccentric Lockout (#SPL EL R35) kit for total rear camber and toe alignment with "zero-slip".
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Adjustable Rear Toe Arms Feature:
- Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
- Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Rotating clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Computer Aided Design with Finite Element Analysis
- Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws
- Teflon lined FK rod ends
- Black Anodized for a durable finish
2008+ Nissan R35 GT-R