SPL TITANIUM Series Rear Camber Links R35 GT-R SPL RLL R35
Our SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Rear Camber Links (RLL) allow for an increased range of rear camber adjustment, necessary for lowered street cars and performance alignments for racing.
SPL Parts Rear Camber Arms for the R35 GTR feature ultra light construction: Billet 6061-T6 aluminum with our exclusive 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster offers quick and precise adjustment for accurate alignment, and is CNC gundrilled to reduce weight. Combined with Blue Anodized Titanium hardware, our GTR arms are the lightest adjustable arms on the market.
3 piece FK Bearings Rod Ends manufactured in Connecticut feature a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF, offering robust reliability for both street and track use.
Combine with our SPL TITANIUM Rear Toe Links (#SPL RTA R35) and SPL Eccentric Lockout (#SPL EL R35) kit for total rear camber and toe alignment with "zero-slip".
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Adjustable Rear Camber Links Feature:
- Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
- Electroless Nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Rotating clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Computer Aided Design with Finite Element Analysis
- Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws
- Teflon lined FK rod ends
- Black Anodized for a durable finish
2008+ Nissan R35 GT-R